With football playoffs right around the corner there is one thing I’m focused one – the food! I bet you thought I was going to say the game, huh? Don’t get me wrong, I like football, but not for the game itself. I love football! The dips, the appetizers, the wings! It’s all so glorious that I even pretend to watch the actual game when its on. I hope you are a football food lover too because I have 10 dips you must try!
1. Margherita Pizza Dip // This dip is like your favorite pizza, but cheesier! So full of flavor that no one will remember the game is even on.
2. Creamy Parmesan Basil Dip // Probably one of the fastest dips to make, this creamy Parmesan basil dip will bring all football fans together.
3. Black Eyed Pea Dip // Even though this dip looks healthy for you, I’m sure the bowl will be empty before half time.
4. Blue Cheese Ranch Dip // Blue cheese AND ranch? I’m so there!
5. Cobb Dip // Take a salad and make it into dip form? Yes, please!
6. Black Bean Dip // Another sneakily healthy dip that will fool your football party fans.
7. Creamy Baked Goat Cheese Dip // So much cheese, so little time!
8. Shrimp Scampi Dip // Add a little extra oomph to your football food with this amazing shrimp scampi dip!
9 .Sweet Corn and Roasted Poblano Dip // This amazing dip is made in the crock pot! Time saving and spicy? That’s a win in my play book!
10. Chili Cheese Dip // Who doesn’t love a good cheese dip? This one is made with real cheese and is super easy to put together.
With so many great new recipes to try you might want football season to hang on a little longer. But don’t worry, these dips aren’t football specific. These can be baseball party dips, or basketball game dips. Whatever the sporting occasion, I hope you enjoy these 10 dips you must try!