Everything tastes better on a stick. From breakfast to dessert, we’ve collected our favorite things to skewer!
If you’re like us, we get stick in a skewer rut. You know, just putting vegetables and meat on a stick and grilling it? Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with the classic grilled skewers. They’re delicious! But, we’re here to shake things up a bit and think outside the box!
Are you ready to skewer?
1. Mini Pancake Skewers – Smarty Had A Party – I can’t think of a better way to enjoy breakfast. Grab a bowl of maple syrup for dipping and you’ve got the cutest stick of breakfast ever.
2. Rainbow Fruit Skewers – Skinny Taste – What a great way to eat your daily servings of fruit. Sometimes I get into fruit ruts, but with fruit skewers, you’ll eat the colors of the rainbow every time!
3. Lunch on a Skewer – Eat Drink Love – Now this is creative. If you just can’t get your kid to eat their sandwich, put it on a stick! Better yet, if you need a lunch on the go or a family picnic, how fun would it be to have your lunch on a skewer!?
4. Grilled Peanut Butter Chicken Skewers – Blissfully Domestic – Okay, so I caved and shared a classic chicken skewer, but the peanut sauce that you dip them in is out-of-this-world! Plus, you couldn’t have a quicker weeknight meal with these skewers.
5. Skittles Marshmallow Pops – Dine & Dish – Dessert anyone? Who would have thought to dress up a marshmallow and make it a pop! I bet the flavor of these marshmallows are incredible!
What is your favorite thing to skewer?