Do you ever wonder why cornbread is so much tastier at restaurants? Well, here’s the secret: cake mix. I know, you were probably hoping for something healthy like lentils or squash; but alas, it is cake. Take solace in the fact that now you too can have delicious sweet corn bread. Easy as
- 2 packages corn bread mix (8.5 ounces each), prepared per package directions
- 1 package yellow cake mix (15.25 ounces), prepared per package directions
Cake Mix Cornbread Recipe Directions:
- Combine cornbread batter and cake batter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fully incorporated.
- Pour into two lined and greased 18″ x 12″ baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, or until cornbread is lightly browned on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and then serve with something delicious, like chili!