Pretty caramel apples are always a great treat and super easy to make! Dipping them into your favorite candy bar makes them extra special. YUM!
- 1 bag Caramels
- 8 whole Apples
- 8 whole Wooden Sticks
- 3 bars Your Favorite Candy Bar
- 1 cup Melted Chocolate Chips
- Melt the caramels in a microwave safe dish for about 3-5 minutes until melted.
- Put sticks in apples (you can use real sticks from outside for a rustic touch)
- Melt chocolate in microwave
- Chop up your candy bar
- Dip apples in caramel and roll in the candy bar
- Place on a pretty cupcake wrapper and pipe chocolate over your apple (use a plastic baggie for this, just cut the tip off the end)