Nothing says Easter like chocolate bird’s nests. Yes, that may sound a little cruel, but it’s certainly better than eating a poor little chocolate bunny, right? This collection of chocolate nest desserts come in all shapes and sizes. Which one do you like best? Take your pick!
1. Chocolate Thumbprint Nests by The Curvy Carrot
These thumbprint chocolate cookies have the perfect shape that is fit for chocolate eggs. Their chocolate sprinkle covered coating makes them look so authentic!
2. Easter Nest Chocolate Doughnuts by Baking Me Something Good
Baked doughnuts are probably the most delicious and healthified thing I’ve ever seen. Covering them with decorative frosting to make them ‘nest-like’ is just perfect!
3. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Robins’ Nests from Bakingdom
With summer on its way, there’s no heating up the kitchen involved with these nest treats! No bake is the way to go with these precious robins’ nest cookies!
4. Bird’s Nest Cake from Blissfully Domestic
Decked out with everything a chocoholic desires from the chocolate shavings to the chocolate eggs, this bird’s nest cake is fit for your Easter table!
5. Chocolate Bird’s Nest Brownies by Blissfully Domestic
Whether they’re made homemade or with a box of brownie mix, these kid-friendly nest brownies are a festive treat!
So which chocolate nest dessert is your favorite?