It’s the holiday season and if you are looking for a new twist on some of the typical table favorites, try Cranberry Salsa!
This condiment combination of sweet, tart, and a little spicy. It is great alongside all the typical turkey and ham as well as a favorite on crackers before the holiday meal.
- 1 minced jalapeño ( remove seeds and membrane – unless you want it to be very spicy)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup honey
Mix together and keep refrigerated. For best results, make Cranberry Salsa at least one day before you serve it so the flavors have a chance to blend.