Spicy Maple Bacon, Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn with Diamond Almonds
- 6 c. Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn, popped
- 12/3 c. (6 oz.) Diamond Sliced Almonds
- 1 t. chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 3/4 c. bacon bits
- 1/4 c. chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 t. sea salt crystals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread Diamond Sliced Almonds on a large baking sheet. Toast, stirring occasionally, about 8 mins.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted almonds, Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn and chipotle chile powder; toss well.
- Add the maple syrup; toss again. Transfer the mixture to baking sheet; bake, stirring occasionally, until dry and toasty, about 20 mins.
- In a large serving bowl, combine nut and popcorn mixture, bacon bits, parsley and salt; toss well. Serve immediately.
recipe and image from DiamondFoods
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8-ounce brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat all ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Serve with gingersnap cookies, sliced apples or graham crackers.
TIP: Want something that the kids can help make? Slice up a few apples, dip them in peanut butter and roll in crushed cornflakes. They’re delicious, look great and the kids can go everything but the slicing!