The Fourth of July will be here before we know it! Why not take a little time now to prepare for the hot holiday and make these refreshing and delightfully healthy Fourth of July popsicles? Once they’re in your freezer, you can keep them there until the festivities begin.
Nothing like a good make-ahead recipe to beat the heat this Fourth of July! So get out your popsicle molds and get cool!
Fourth of July Popsicles
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, almost thawed
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, almost thawed
- Purée the thawed strawberries in a blender. Evenly distribute to 6 popsicle molds. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour lemonade evenly on top of the strawberries. Freeze for 1.5 hours.
- Purée the thawed blueberries in a blender. Evenly distribute to the popsicles and gently stick popsicle sticks down through all of the layers.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely hard.
Servings: 6 popsicles