This post is such a favorite – we wanted to share again for everyone starting to think about those special Holiday dinners – like Easter! Enjoy!
If your holiday house is anything like mine, then you run out of oven space very quickly. That’s what makes this recipe so great – whip out your trusty slow cooker and you can make a delicious Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham without so much as warming the oven!
- 9-10 pound precooked spiral cut ham, bone in
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (I use jarred)
Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham Directions:
- Combine all ingredients except ham in your blender and pulse until well blended. Reserve one cup of glaze.
- Place ham in crock pot, flat side down. Slowly pour glaze over ham, making sure to get some between each spiral slice. Lift ham to get glaze underneath as well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. Pour remaining glaze over ham and continue cooking on low for an additional 1 to 2 hours depending on the size of your ham.
We have other Pork recipes too. Here is our popular “9 Delicious Pork Dinners” using your Crock Pot!
What is you favorite dish this holiday?