This post is such a favorite – we wanted to share again for everyone starting to think about those special Holiday dinners – like Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
If your holiday house is anything like mine, then you run out of oven space very quickly. That’s what makes this recipe so great – whip out your trusty slow cooker and you can make a delicious Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham without so much as warming the oven!
- 9-10 pound precooked spiral cut ham, bone in
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (I use jarred)
Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham Directions:
- Combine all ingredients except ham in your blender and pulse until well blended. Reserve one cup of glaze.
- Place ham in crock pot, flat side down. Slowly pour glaze over ham, making sure to get some between each spiral slice. Lift ham to get glaze underneath as well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. Pour remaining glaze over ham and continue cooking on low for an additional 1 to 2 hours depending on the size of your ham.
What was you favorite dish this holiday?