Seasoned Potato recipes are flying around the web, but with the country’s ever expanding waistlines many are afraid to try these recipes and are missing out.
Cooking Light has the solution.
These Garlic Parmesan Fries have all the tongue tantalizing taste, without all the guilt.
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced (about 5 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Picture from Cooking Light