- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 3 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- In a large pot, sauté the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and black pepper in the olive oil until tender.
- Add in the water and bouillon cube and bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, chop the asparagus, disposing of the woody parts of it.
- Once boiling, add in the asparagus.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the asparagus is tender.
- Pour the soup into a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pages: 1 2