The kids are almost out of school for the summer and will need some refreshing drinks to cool them off. These diverse, kid friendly drinks will certainly rock your summer. There’s everything from citrus to berry flavors, using really fruit to make them healthier and special.
1. Cucumber Lemon Coolers – Anja’s 4 For Thought – Cooling cucumber and citrus lemon combined with fresh mint leaves that will surely satisfy. What a great way to hide a vegetable (or is cucumber a fruit?)!
2. Frost Bite – Blissfully Domestic – Made with Blueberries and assorted fruit juices, this mocktail will please crowds and make your kids feel grown up, having a drink out of the cocktail shaker!
3. Pineapple Agua Fresca – Eclectic Recipes – So simple, yet amazingly delicious and refreshing for hot summer days. There’s an entire blended pineapple in there too!
4. Strawberry Faujito – A Communal Table - Similar to the Cucumber Lemon Cooler, this drink will make your kids feel like grow ups having a matching non-alcoholic summer mojito!
5. Raspberry-Basil Italian Cream Soda – Daisy’s World - Quickly mixing up your own batch of raspberry simple syrup, you’ll be ready to sit back and relax with these colorful drinks.
Summer memories are made around a refreshing drink, enjoyed with friends and family. What drink are you going to dive into first?