You can only consume so much leftover Halloween candy. Making healthier energy bites out of your favorite Halloween candy is the way to use up any leftovers! And with only four ingredients, they can be ready quite quickly.
I really appreciate the portion control of these candy bites, too. Instead of feeling like you need to eat the entire king-size candy bar, have a ball or two of these leftover Halloween candy bites!
Have a safe and happy Halloween! And don’t forget to make some leftover Halloween candy bites!
What candy would you incorporate in these candy bites?
Leftover Halloween Candy Bites
from Food Doodles
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup leftover halloween candy
- Process the coconut until as fine of a mixture as possible in your blender or food processor.
- Add in the peanut butter and honey and pulse until combined.
- Stir in the halloween candy.
- Scoop by the tablespoon and roll into a ball with the palm of your hand.
- Place on a silicone covered baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Reshape the balls.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge.