It’s magically delicious!
This chocolate bark recipe is such a great way for the kids to get creative in the kitchen and decorate some homemade leprechaun inspired candy. Or how fun would it be to quickly whip this leprechaun chocolate bark and pack it in your kids lunches? I know I’d be excited to have this for a little treat on St. Patrick’s Day!
Simply round up your favorite white and green sprinkles and decorate to your liking. You can even throw on some edible star sprinkles to make it extra magical!
The bark also keeps well at room temperature, even though it probably won’t last long because it’s so delicious!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I hope it’s magically filled with chocolate!
Leprechaun Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups 60% Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup green mini m&ms
- 1/8 cup white ball sprinkles
- 1/8 green sprinkles
- 1 pinch edible star sprinkles
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- On a baking sheet covered in a silpat mat or parchment paper, group the chocolate chips in a evenly spread rectangle.
- Place in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the chocolate chips are shiny and spreadable.
- Remove from the oven and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the m&ms and sprinkles on top of the melted chocolate.
- Microwaving in 15 second intervals, melt the white chocolate candy melts and drizzle over the bark.
- Allow the bark to harden at room temperature (about 2 hours).
- Cut into bite size slices.
- Store in an airtight container for 7 days.