Here is a yummy recipe the whole family will enjoy. It’s also great football party food!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (Ground Turkey Optional)
- 1 small onion diced
- 1-2 cups of BBQ Sauce (use as much as you like)
- 1/2 of a large red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped sweet potatoes (I used canned)
- 1 ear of corn
- 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick
- 2/3 cup of Milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Add beef and onion to skillet and cook until done.
- Lower heat to simmer and mix in BBQ sauce, red pepper, sweet potato.
- Cut the corn off the ear of corn and add that to the mix.
- Mix Bisquick and milk in a bowl.
- Drop a spoonful of dough into a muffin tin. Repeat until you’ve used all the dough.
- Bake biscuits for about 2 minutes, then take out of oven and add a large spoonful of the meat mixture to each muffin tin on top of the biscuit dough. Press the spoon down making a little cup for the mix.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 8-10 minutes.