I don’t know about you, but I get a little tired of eating the exact same food for each holiday meal. That being said, there’s also something really nice about of familiarity and tradition. So, in our home we stick with the same basic foods for each holiday, but I try to make at least one dish a little bit different. This year for Thanksgiving we’re having one of my favorites, (Not Your Typical) Green Bean Casserole!
(Not Your Typical) Green Bean Casserole Ingredients:
- 3 cans green beans (drained), 15 ounces
- 3 cans chicken rice soup, 15 ounces
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms (drained), 7 ounces
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 10 to 15 Ritz style crackers, crumbled
(Not Your Typical) Green Bean Casserole Directions:
- In a large casserole dish combine green beans, soup, mushrooms, and sour cream. Top with crumbled crackers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.