Whoooo are you looking at???
It’s owl time for this Halloween!
These semi-homemade owl cupcakes will surely bring smiles to all they stare upon. In addition to them being super cute, they are quite easy to decorate too! They’d be a great project for the fledglings to help out with.
inspired from pinterest
- 1 box of chocolate cupcake mix (I used devils food)
- 1 tub of chocolate icing
- 1.5 containers of double stuf oreos (One container makes 17 cupcakes)
- 1 medium package of Reeses pieces
- Bake your cupcakes according to packaged instructions.
- Once cooled, spread some icing on them and make two little ears on one side of the cupcake by taking your knife and taking the icing outward.
- Separate your oreos, just using the side of the oreo that the icing gets stuck to.
- Place the icing side of the oreo on the cupcake.
- Place one brown m&m on each oreo and one orange or yellow m&m vertical as the nose.