Yield: 16 Biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of layered refrigerator biscuits (I used Grands Biscuits, as recommended at Rocks in My Dryer)
- Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Brown ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce.
- Pull apart the Grands Biscuits (in the middle) so that you’ll have two biscuits. There will be a natural place for them to pull apart, so just look for it.
- Roll out each biscuit (you should now have 16, if you started with a Grands Biscuit tube that says there are eight rolls) until they are about six inches in diameter.
- Put each rolled out biscuit into a greased muffin tin. You’ll put it in so that it makes a cup, like a pastry shell (you will fill these in the next step).
- Fill each cup with a few spoonfuls of the meat/sauce mixture. (You may have sauce/meat still leftover — I certainly did. Just put it in the fridge to use later, or as happened in our house, our meat lovers asked for more of the meat and sauce.)
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each of the cups.
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pop them out of the muffin tins when they are done and serve immediately.
Photo by Angie ~ Many Little Blessings