I wrote this same recipe for my blog but I wanted to share it with everyone from Blissfully Domestic for two reasons. First, I made this recipe for a contest over at POM juice and I am really happy with how it turned out. It is super easy to make and has a very refreshing taste. Second, POM juice is hosting another contest where people can film themselves opening up a pomegranate and possibly win a new Mac book and an HD video camera. This contest ends on the 31st of this month so start filming. In the meantime go make yourself some of this mousse while you think about your movie script.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- Enough pomegranate arils for garnish
- Using a stand-up mixer whip the heavy cream on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup of POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice and mix for an additional minute.
- Dissolve 1 packet of unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup POM Juice
- Bring to a boil the remaining 1/4 POM Juice. Once the juice begins to boil add it to the dissolved gelatin and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour the dissolved gelatin in to the cream mixture and mix on medium speed for 1 minute
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and garnish with pomegranate arils.
- Serve chilled.