Well we’re done with the holidays, but that doesn’t mean we don’t still crave something tasty and delicious. But, who wants to go through all the hassle of cooking and baking after we’ve just survived Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years? Not me! And that’s why I’ve created this simple Pumpkin Pudding Recipe. It’s a quick recipe for a delicious winter snack!
Pumpkin Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 can pure pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- optional garnishes: whipped cream, graham crackers, gingerbread cookies
Pumpkin Pudding Directions:
- Add ingredients to a bowl and combine with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Serve immediately, or chill to serve later!