St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and there are delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipes flying all around the place. This delicious fudge in shamrock green is sure to be a favorite! Shamrock Green Mint Fudge for Saint Patrick’s Day is the perfect fudge to take to a party – or keep for yourself.
Shamrock Saint Patrick’s Day Fudge
Shamrock Fudge is an incredibly simple, but super fun and delicious treat. Minty and chocolatey, and of course, bright green. This fudge is sure to be a hit wherever you serve it!
- 10 oreo cookies
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons real mint extract
- food coloring (to desired color)
Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Fudge Directions:
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until they are completely crumbled. Press cookies down into a lined loaf pan.
- In one bowl, combine the frosting, mint extract, and food coloring. Mix well.
- In a second bowl (or on the stovetop) melt the chocolate chips. When chocolate chips are completely melted, combine the contents of the two bowls and mix well.
- Pour the contents of your bowl into the loaf pan over the pressed cookies. Spread evenly.
- Chill for about one hour, then enjoy!
What are your lucky sweet for Saint Patrick’s Day?