When you can’t swing a bonfire or face the mess of traditional s’mores, these skillet s’mores are the perfectly portioned desserts. Whether you want to make them during the middle of the heat of summer or in the dead of winter, this mini dessert is easy to whip up and will satisfy those cravings.
Use the graham crackers to dip into the marshmallows and melted chocolate. This gives you all the S’mores yumminess with the chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers together, without a bonfire! Brilliant!
Mini Skillet S’mores
from From Brazil To You
- 60% cacao chocolate chips
- low-fat honey graham crackers
- In an oven safe container (I used mini skillets), line the bottom with chocolate chips.
- Broil in the oven until melted (this shouldn’t take long and don’t leave it in too long, you don’t want it to burn). Shake the container side to side to evenly coat the bottom of the container with the melted chocolate.
- Place an even layer of marshmallows on top.4. Broil in the oven until puffed and golden brown.