I’m a total sucker for s’mores. That’s probably because fall is my all-time favorite season and sitting around a camp fire eating s’mores is the perfect evening in my eyes!
However, in the heat of my South Carolina summers, making a fire is way too easy. Come on, you can scramble an egg on the sidewalk! We will not be whipping out the fire pit during August. No, thank you.
But, what we will be doing is making s’mores milkshakes! It’s delectably refreshing and tastes just like the real thing!
The marshmallow fluff and graham crackers make for a lusciously smooth texture and the crunch of the cold chocolate is just something you can’t beat.
So, go cool off with your favorite camp fire treat, in ice cold form!
- 2 low fat graham cracker sheets
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 scoop low fat vanilla frozen yogurt, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 hershey’s bar, broken into pieces
- Blend the graham crackers, fluff, frozen yogurt, milk, and ice together in a blender such as the Blendtec.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!