School has started for many of us and as parents, we’re so wrapped up in what our kids are going to eat for lunch and for snacks and for dinner, that we forget about ourselves.
I was pulled back to the reality of “HEY, parents need to eat too and wow, doesn’t that look amazing!” When I opened up my reader and saw these AMAZING Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wraps on A Cowboy’s Wife’s blog and my mouth started immediately watering and my tastebuds yelling, HEY YOU! REMEMBER US!!!!
Summary: Makes 6 sandwiches and is great on a hot day or as party food!
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft Mayo
- 1 Tbs. sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 TBsp.)
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 pkg. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Grilled chicken Strips
- 1 cup roasted corn (about 3 small ears) or 1 cup roasted canned corn 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced Queso cheese
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- In medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Add remaining Guacamole Spread ingredients and mix well. Add salt to taste. Set aside. Mix all dressing ingredients in large bowl. Add all filling ingredients to dressing and mix well with large spoon. Spread 1 generous Tbsp. guacamole spread on each tortilla. Spoon 1 cup filling onto center of tortilla. Place 2 slices bacon on top of filling. Roll up tortilla burrito style by folding in both ends.
image and recipe from A Cowboy’s Wife