When summer vacation begins, you’re going to need a nice cold glass of strawberry lemonade to get relaxed. It’s almost time to unwind and sip on a refreshing and fruit filled drink.
Kick your feet up and celebrate the end of the school year!
This strawberry lemonade is quick and easy to make. Simply put the gorgeous strawberries in with the lemons and some simple syrup and you’ve got a juice that is a-okay for your children to drink. Make it even more fun, but putting it in mason jars or milk bottles accessorized with pretty paper straws!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 lemons
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- In a sauce pan, heat the sugar and water together until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat, pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut the lemons, discarding the peels and seeds.
- Place the lemon slices and strawberries into a blender and purée.
- Add in the sugar water and blend until combined.
- Serve on ice or place in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Servings: 3 cups of juice