I love serving cupcakes at parties because they are super convenient. You have individual servings, so there is no guess work about how many you need, and cupcakes are just cute, fun and compact.
But sometimes you want a dessert that’s a little more dressed up. Enter: The Strawberry Short (Cup) Cake! All the convenience of a cupcake with the pizazz of a grown-up dessert. And still easy to make!
Strawberry Short (Cup) Cake Ingredients:
- One yellow cake prepared
- One large container whipped topping
- 3-4 pints of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 12 small/medium mason jars or clear glass tumblers
Strawberry Short (Cup) Cake Directions:
- Crumble cake into each jar until it is about one third full.
- Add a layer of strawberries, a layer of whipped topping, and another layer of strawberries.
- Crumble more cake until the jar is full. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and a few strawberry pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!