Summer is for grilling, but grilling doesn’t always lend itself to an easy side dish. That’s where this side salad comes in handy!
With a few simple ingredients from your pantry, you’ll have a fresh and colorful side dish to any summer dinner. You could enjoy this along side grilled burgers, chicken, fish or even tacos! Take it one step further and have it on top of scrambled eggs for the morning after breakfast!
As a little added bonus, you could get fresh corn, grill it and cut off the kernels to put in this salad for some extra special flavor!
Summer Corn Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 8 ounces reduced sodium canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss all ingredients together and serve with your favorite summer dish!