Vegetarian Taco Bites
A little Tex-Mex taste at your next get together. This recipe will make about 4 dozen bites.
What you’ll need:
- A package of won ton wrappers or egg roll wrappers (if you use egg roll wrappers, cut each wrap into quarters)
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese – softened
- 1 16 oz carton of sour cream
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 – 3 tablespoons chili powder
- assorted toppings: salsa, sour cream, chopped green onion
- mini muffin trays**
- cooking spray
Mix ingredients together. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray and then press a wrapper into each cup.
Fill with mixture.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Afterward they’ll look like this:
Serve with options like chopped green onions and salsa as toppings.
** If you don’t have the mini muffin trays, fill the wrapper in your hand, then gather top like a bundle. For baking, put the bundles on a cookie sheet which has been lightly sprayed with cooking oil.