You’ll want to change the way you think of grilling foods after you see these desserts! Who knew that sweet and grilled would make such a fantastic combination?
1. Grilled Espresso Glazed Doughnuts by Half Baked Harvest – Y’all, these are for-real homemade donuts. Real yeast and rising to make the perfect grilled donuts. Done.
2. Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple from Oh Sweet Basil – Such a simple little dessert, but the flavor makes a huge impact! You can’t go wrong when you cover anything in butter and brown sugar, am I right?
3. Chocolate and Marshmallow Stuffed BBQ Bananas by What’s Gaby Cooking – No clean up involved in these banana boats besides eating everything that’s been stuffed and melted inside! With basically no prep time, these will be in your mouths in no time.
4. Grilled Berry Pizza from Erica’s Sweet Tooth – You have to click over to this recipe and see the photos of the berry pizza on the grill. The berries blow up into giant balls of natural sugar and the nutella is completely melted. This is a must make summer treat for sure!
5. Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae from Brown Sugar – This girl is a genius. Who would have ever thought to make cookies on the grill? You could almost use any type of cookie dough you have on hand and use her easy steps to ensure you’ll have the perfect grilled cookie sundae ever! Melty grilled dessert is the way to go!
What grilled dessert do you want to try first?