You’ve gone to all the trouble of cooking and crafting the perfect Valentine’s meal for your sweetheart or family. Now serve it like you mean it — presentation is everything! Here are 10 Romantic Valentine’s Day Table Settings to kick your imagination into full gear.
1. Here’s a sweet & charming setting by Between Naps on the Porch. Take a closer look at that Ice Cream Candy-Car Sundae centerpiece. This is one table setting that will shoot straight to your Valentine’s heart via their sweet tooth!
2.Between Naps on the Porch is on a roll with this country-elegant setting complete with ruby ring napkin holders. My favorite thing about this design is that a whole host of otherwise unrelated plates were used to pull off the theme. The designer didn’t worry one bit about mixing and matching plates.
3. Kids love to celebrate special days as much as adults, so invite them to their own Valentine’s table. We think that Pottery Barn hosts some fantabulous kid’s parties — so there’s no surprise here! Check out the felt Valentine’s card packs on the back of the chairs.
4. Dreamy Whites nails “understated & classy” with a table set in cottage white and blush pink. It makes me gasp with its simplicity. Romance in spades.
5. Want to host a dinner on a grander scale and make it a bash? The Everygirl takes the table setting to a whole new level and offers tips for an entire Valentine soiree. We give you permission to ditch the guys and make this party all about the girls in your life!
6. How about skipping the red theme entirely and going with a subtle table-for-two from Courtney Out Loud? This pink & burnt rum colored setting just oozes “box of chocolates.”
7. Rebecca C John’s blogspot will have you decorating trees in February — Valentine’s style. Notice the charming old-fashioned cards she places here and there. We think this is romance with a capital “R.”
8. Shouldn’t your family wake up to this breakfast table Valentine’s day morning? Styled Ever After makes it irresistible and adds a personalized felted envelope at each place to hold all the sweet cards of the day.
9. Someone with great taste over at Blog Lovin’ has put together this lovely rustic table setting that’s just about as sweet as they come. It’s my favorite setting for an outdoor (probably somewhere like California) Valentine’s brunch.
10. This precious and uber-understated table setting by Stylizmo screams “handmade with love,” yet requires very little investment. Just a dash of imagination…and a little bit of heart.
How will you decorate your table for Valentine’s Day? Any special traditions?