Who doesn’t love a good mason jar? They are a huge trend in home decor and decorating accents. But sometimes you don’t want a simple clear glass mason jar look so here are five ways to dress up your glass mason jars for simple spruced-up and refined home decorating.
1. Sweater Cover for a POP of Color! Give your glass jar a dressed up look in any color by repurposing an old sweater. Fabulous way to mix and match your jar vases. By Home and Away With Lisa.
2. Leather Wrapped Mason Jars. I love the use of metallic leather strips to create the cool effects here. Wrap it tightly or loose to create a different feel. By Creature Comforts Blog.
3. Moroccan Inspired Mason Jars With Gold Paint. Transform glass jars to be anything but rustic with these tinted, exotic looking jars. Use metallic paint to create the authentic appearance. By Matsutake.
4. Burlap and Ribbon Rustic Mason Jar Vase. Simple way to dress up your mason jar vase without spending too much time. By the Winthrop Chronicles.
5. Painted Mason Jar Vase. Simple to make mason jar vase using spray paint! So pick the color you want to focus on and paint away. By Blissfully Domestic.
Exotic? Simple? Rustic? What is your favorite mason jar style?