Baby showers are so much fun! And one of the best parts is getting the chance to decorate. These baby shower centerpieces are so much fun and you can switch up the accessory pieces or colors based on the theme and colors of the shower.
Baby Shower Centerpieces That Double as Gifts!
You have to love a centerpiece that the mom-to-be can take home and keep as a lovely gift. These adorable centerpieces are perfect for a baby shower because the gift is built right in!
1. Baby Stacker Rings – This simple sewing craft is an adorable baby shower centerpiece, and a gift that infants can play with for months. By Domestic Esq.
2. Snips, and snails and puppy dog tails are for little boys and these snail diaper rolls are just fabulous. They are easy to make too! By Handmade Charlotte.
3. Diaper Roll Flower Holders – I love that these are single diaper rolls styled almost bud vases instead of a giant diaper cake. Mix and match the ribbons and flower colors as desired. By Mommy Gaga.
Fresh Flowers and DIY Baby Shower Centerpieces
1. These bright yellow flowers with painted letter initial make a fabulous centerpiece for this baby party. Switch out the colors if you have a different theme. See how it was put together at Celebrations.com.
2. I love low-lying centerpieces so people can see over the top, and green growing things is such a great symbolism for new life. When I saw this in the Greenery for Floral Arrangements round up on Blissfully Domestic I fell in love.
3. Bud vases are so beautiful and I love this handmade square bud vase holder. Fill it with tulips, mums, or any seasonal flowers for real impact. By Infarrantly Creative.
4. Hide a boring container or floral arrangement vase with these diaper rolls to dress up a baby shower centerpiece. By Hostess With the Mostess.
Fake Flower Centerpieces for Baby Showers
1. Love this tall topiary flower arrangement. See how the fake flowers are made so even winter baby showers can be bright and cheerful. By David and Caroline Parker.
2. A variety of fake flowers in different colors and sizes could be used together in a single floral arrangement or as shown in individual bud vases. Inexpensive and easy! By Rust and Sunshine.
3. This pom-pom shower centerpiece uses different colors for an ombre effect and blue flowers for a baby boy! By Craftinomicon.
4. These fake flowers are made with chocolate kisses and ribbon. So cute and sweet! Get it? See the full tutorial by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah.
Nautical-Inspired Baby Shower Centerpiece DIYs
1. This rope-wrapped vase is actually an upcycled oatmeal container! The stunning transformation is perfect for a baby shower. By Spark and Chemistry.
2. This vase is enhanced with a simple Jute rope wrapping. This style would be great for a boy baby shower or summer/outdoor shower. By Frog Prince Paperie.
Baby Shower Centerpiece With Button Flowers
1. These homemade button and felt flowers are adorable. They are perfect for a homemade centerpiece. Tutorial by Everything Etsy.
2. These button flowers look adorable in a little pair of rain boots – perfect for a shower party. By Scrapbooks, Etc.
Unique and One-of-a-Kind Baby Shower Centerpieces
1. This bird’s nest centerpiece is cute for a baby shower where the focus is new and coming life. Change the banner to the family name, baby name, or to just say, “BABY.” By Mrs. Cummings Rx.
2. Up, up, and away. Gorgeous hot air balloon centerpiece would make an eye-catching centerpiece. Tutorial by Weddings Illustrated.
3. This centerpiece was in a post on Blissfully Domestic – these are flowers in Jello! Seriously? So cool. You can use any flower and color you want.
Gorgeous ideas here for baby shower table decor. Which one is your favorite?