If you want to personalize your New Year’s Eve party, anniversary or other special occasion, try one of these seven beautiful tutorials for custom, decorating wine glasses and champagne flutes. From neon to golden, whatever your party style there is a craft idea here for you!
1. Metallic Champagne Glasses by Beaute Jadore – I love how the use of tape strips created the ribboned effect.
2. Monogrammed Champagne Flute by Something Turquoise – Perfect for a party with guests of honor or specific people invited. Plus this way no one gets their glass mixed up with anyone else’s!
3. Personalized Champagne Flutes by Blissfully Domestic – These festive glasses can be a fabulous
4. Neon Colored Stems by KMS Home Creations – I love the brightly colored stemware for a party that goes beyond the silver and gold of traditional New Year’s parties.
5. Chalk Paint Champagne Glass by Momtastic – This makes a fun way for guests to add their names to their glasses!
6. Bejeweled Stemware by Centsational Girl – Create unique and highly blinged stemware with this tutorial on how to bejewel your champagne flutes and wine glasses.
7. Gold Confetti Champagne Glass by Hello Lucky – Easy pattern to paint, this simple paint job is perfect for understated beauty.
These are seven of our favorite glass painting tutorials. Which will you try for your next holiday party, wedding reception or special occasion?