Chocolate and Peanut Butter and Ritz Crackers and Graham Crackers combine in these ridiculously decadent and easy to make candy bars.
As soon as Karly’s post loaded in my reader and I saw the first picture of these bars, I knew that it was something that I would have to share with everyone, as soon as humanly possible.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
Together, along with slightly salty buttery crackers and sweet crumbly Graham crackers and butter, more butter.
These bars are super simple to make and would be a great treat to make for the kids to share with the Easter Bunny, or the neighbors or their teacher or just for y’all to devour while playing your favorite family night games.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/2 C Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 C white sugar
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C butter, cubed
- 2 sleeves, Ritz Crackers
- 1 1/2 C semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 C peanut butter
- In a large saucepan, combine the cracker crumbs, sugars, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes more.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and place a single layer of Ritz crackers along the bottom. Top with half of the graham cracker crumb mixture. Repeat layers once and then top with the remaining Ritz crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave on low, stopping to stir occasionally. Do not over cook or the chocolate will burn. Pour over the crackers and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Find more Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes on Blissfully Domestic.