Looking for quick and nostalgic project ideas for Father’s Day? Try a handprint or footprint craft! It’s the perfect “memory” gift that is simple to
make and treasured for a lifetime.
Simple Handprint and Footprint Craft Ideas:
– Use paint and poster board to make a big sign celebrating Father’s Day! Use
kiddos’ handprints and footprints as decoration and put a nice message to Dad
in the center.
– Make a Father’s Day greeting card with printer paper (fold it in fourths) and
stamp with baby hands or feet on the outside.
Write a sweet note or poem on the inside.
Intermediate Handprint and Footprint Craft Ideas:
– Purchase some stretched canvas at your local art or craft store and use acrylic
paint to adorn it with handprints and footprints. Make sure to date and sign it
like a real artist!
– Use acid-free paper and make a piece of artwork with handprints and
footprints dipped in paint, when the paint dries, put it in a nice frame for Dad’s
office wall or desk.
Challenging Handprint and Footprint Craft Ideas:
– Create a paraffin wax hand or foot mold and use it to make a small statue or
paperweight for Dad’s shelf or desk.
– Use hardening clay to make a permanent 3-D textured handprint or footprint.
Also a great idea for paperweight, or poke some holes in it to hold pens when