Kitchen printables can be used to decorate, or can be functional as well – laminate and hang the conversion table inside a cabinet, place the labels on inexpensive glass canisters on your counter, use the pretty mason jar lids as a hostess gift! I love the menu planner too – I am always looking for ways to organize in the kitchen and this is a great start!
- I love Lindsay’s Menu Planning page – she not only gives you the menu in a lot of pretty colors, she shows you how to bind it in a notebook to keep track of all your past menus as well!
- I love these little illustrations from The Handmade Home– I could see these being used for ADORABLE note cards!
- This conversion and measurement chart from I Should be Mopping the Floor is going up inside my cabinet right away – I can NEVER remember how many tablespoons in a cup or cups in a gallon…
- Limeshot made the cutest jar labels – for just about anything you can think of!
- Martha Stewart also has a conversion chart – this one in the shape of a milk bottle – so fun!
- I love this grocery list from the elli blog – I love anything that makes a boring job more attractive!
It’s tough enough in the kitchen – let these printables help you keep things better organized and save you time searching for obscure conversion facts! What are your favorite kitchen cheats?