My skin has a new BFF, and it is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil. Thanks to Blissful Style, I have tried a lot of new skin care products this year, and I have liked most of them, and loved a couple, but this one – this one I want to have a commitment ceremony with!
When I received this product to review, winter was taking a toll on my skin. It was dry and I had some serious itchy dryness and red bumps on my upper legs. (Sexy, no?) After the second day I used the Skin Therapy Oil, the dryness, itchiness, and bumps were GONE. The relief was practically instant!
Here are the main reasons why I LOVE this product:
- It moisturizes like you wouldn’t believe. It leaves my skin super-soft.
- It smells like chocolate!
- It’s a dry oil – it absorbs instantly and doesn’t leave your skin oily. You can get dressed immediately after you apply it without staining your clothes.
- It keeps my skin hydrated and feeling great ALL DAY. No need to reapply.
- It reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars (not that I have any, oh wait, I had 2 babies and 2 C-sections – double whammy!)
- It is pure – it contains 100% pure Cocoa Butter, and has other good-for-your-skin ingredients like Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Rosehip Oil (great for scars and aging skin!) and Neem Oil
- You can use it all over your body, even your face
- It’s only $10.99 for a 5.1 oz bottle!!
- It’s easy to buy, you can get it at food, drug, and mass stores as well as at the Palmer’s web site
Are you convinced yet? Go get some so your skin can have its own BFF. Using Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil is a great way to take care of yourself this winter, and all year-round.
How are you taking care of your skin this winter? Tell us in the comments!
Photo Courtesy Palmer’s
When not gazing adoringly at her bottle of Palmer’s, Jenny Rapson can be found chasing a preschooler and a toddler at Mommin’ It Up!