If we are really honest with ourselves, about this time every year we are ready for spring. With April showers bringing May flowers just around the corner, March can not pass soon enough. With this super simple vase tutorial, you can bring a little spring into your home even if the actual season is still lurking around the corner.
What You Need To Make the Mason Jar Vase
This Mason Jar Vase is super simple.
All you need is:
- a mason jar (any size will do)
- spray paint (color of your choice)
- and (not pictured) Modge Podge to seal it.
How to Make the Mason Jar Vase
1. First wash your Mason jar and make sure it is really dry –– if it is still even a little wet when you spray paint it, the spray paint will run.
2. Spray paint inside the jar. This is the fun part! You want to spray the entire inside of the jar.
CAUTION: Do not spray to much paint in the jar as this will also cause your paint to run.
3. After spray painting the inside of your jar, let dry completely. Let it sit for at least 24 hours.
4. Now you’re ready for a coat or two of sealant. I used two coats of Modge Podge.
You now have a fun vase that took no time at all to create! Put in some beautiful flowers and enjoy a little bit of spring .
When do you start prepping for Spring?