Totally cool, right? It’s a bunk bed solution for triplets, or twins + 1, or well…you can do the math on this one. It’s from Lea Industries and is a great idea for those of us needing to fit three kids in one bedroom without sacrificing so much floor space. Because I was personally curious about the concept of a triple bunk bed, I did some online searches and came up with several options. And since I do love you fabulous Blissfully Domestic readers, I’m sharing my findings with you!
- This Urban Triple Loft Setup is a great choice for you if modern-chic is your style.
- And if you’re into the minimalist look, the Flexa Triple Bunk is a great choice.
- The Mission Merlot Triple has a rich finish and mature look that the older ones would love.
- For a more rustic look, check out this triple bunk set.
- Interested in having a full/twin/twin combination? You’ll love the Blue Ice Triple.
- Or if you’re the handy-type, you can make your own using one of these kits.