This Snow Cone Christmas Tree Craft makes a great centerpiece for holiday dinners and is easy to vary for children of different ages. You can start with snow cone cups, party hats or cardstock rolled into a cone shape!
- Several paper cone (either snow cone cups, party hats or cardstock rolled into a cone shape)
- Decorative paper (2-3 sheets per tree)
- Circle paper punch (approximately 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter)
- Glitter (optional)
- If you’re starting with cardstock, use this template to create the cone shapes.
- Cut circles out of your decorative paper using a paper punch.
- Begin glueing the circles to the base of the cone. Older children can apply the circles in even rows and bend the circles slightly upward at the bottom to give the tree more depth, but younger children can simply glue the circles to the cone. Continue up the cone until it is completely covered.
- Sprinkle your tree with silver glitter (optional).