How many of you out there registered for fine china, crystal and silver flatware that has since gone either unused or barely used? Or maybe you registered for a bath towel warmer or a remote control caddy thinking you’d definitely use those things then ended up selling both in your first yard sale.
Here’s your opportunity to educate brides-to-be far and wide! Please consider answering one or all of the following questions:
- What did you put on your wedding gift registry that has been the most beneficial, most used item in your household?
- What did you put on your wedding gift registry that is either still in it’s original box or is collecting dust somewhere?
- What do WISH you had put on your registry that you didn’t?
I’ll go first.
1. I’d have to say our everyday dishware has been the most beneficial since we use it, well, everyday! We got a lot of it, so it has lasted over the years.
2. The china and flatware. We didn’t receive very much of it and we just don’t use it very often. If I could do it differently, I would have registered for a second set of everyday dishware that was a little fancier but less pricey than fine china.
3. I wish I had registered for more non-traditional items like lamps and a garden hose and staple gun.
And brides-to-be, tell us what’s on your registry or feel free to ask for some input regarding items you may be unsure of. How many of what and do people really use tip towels anymore?